Saturday, January 20, 2007

You, me and a homosexual bear.


While skating on the ice one day I came across a bear.
She looked so cute, that oh my God, I could not help but stare.

She looked at me and lovingly, she blew a little kiss,
And then I blew one back at her but all I did was miss.

The kiss which missed, it flew away and landed on her dad,
It smacked him on his little butt which made him really mad.

He looked at me and said “You creep I think you’ve lost your mind.”
I winked at him and licked my lips and patted his behind.

He winked right back and held my hand and kissed me on my cheek,
It was so frightening that’s why I ran to take a leak.

And in the loo, I looked at you and gave a little sigh,
The polar bear it was too cute for me to say goodbye.

So back I went, I was hell bent on making this thing work,
I gave him candy, After eights, and Dairy Milk and Perk.

But then his daughter walked right up and slapped me on my face,
She raved and ranted on and on and called me vile and base.

He turned around and walked away
As if he did not care.

And so we end the story of the homosexual bear.



By Maurice and me, in a moment of boredom.

10 comments:

TheLadyLazarus said...

LOL!

That was cute ^_^

Shion Guha said...

heh... good one... just when I was about to become all huffed and puffed !!!

You do know what's on tolkien's grave? No?

Shion Guha said...

pat pat.

Unknown said...

That was really funny.What I liked best is the unadulterated fun in the poem...its innocence.

Lúthien Táralóm said...

Thank you all.

vot and vot not said...

Right. Well, then I AM the only one who noticed.

Corrections:

Second couplet should be - She looked at me and lovingly, she blew a little kiss, ...


Third couplet should be - The kiss which missed, it flew away and landed on her dad,...


Sixth couplet should be - The polar bear it was too cute for me to say goodbye.



The 7th Couplet is off beat. I would suggest -
So back I went, I was hell bent on making this thing work,
I gave him candy, After eights, and Dairy Milk and Perk.

(Because the "like a great, big Turk" does not go with the beat.)



And,as a suggestion, I think it would look, and sound, better if it were written as -

While skating on the ice one day,
I came across a bear.
She looked so cute that, oh my God,
I could not help but stare.


She looked at me, and lovingly,
She blew a little kiss.
And then I blew one back at her, but all I did was miss.


The kiss which missed, it flew away
And landed on her dad:
It smacked him on his little butt,
which made him really mad.

...

Anyway, good work.

Lúthien Táralóm said...

Thanks, I've made the corrections. But i want it to stay in couplets.

Ritwika said...

I like it.

:p

Ritwika said...

O, also, I like your new display picture

Lúthien Táralóm said...

Thanks. I like it too Piglet.